The Stonier's of London chart was compiled from wills by O G Knapp, 1918.
- Stonier researcher:
- (Ron Stonier)
STONIER married ..........Southe?
- William Stonier, Camberwell, Brewer [ - ] Will proved 1653.
- Hannah Stonier [ - ] Only child.
- George Stonier, brewer of All Hallows, Barking. Will dated and proved 1655 [ - ] married Mary Bayley (dau. of Susan Bayley).
- Joseph Stonier [ - ]
- John Stonier [ - ]
- Nathaniel Stonier [ - ]
- Mary Stonier [ - ]
- Martha Stonier [ - ]
- John Stonier, of S.Mary Matfelon in Whitechapel, Shipwright. Will dated 1680, proved 1682. PCC leaves land at Saleham, Bethnal Green, and Stephney [ - ] married> Mary, widow of .....Howse (son, Benjamin) [ - ]
- Rebecca Stonier [ - ] married Thomas Plaisted (had land in Saleham, from her father).
- Ruth Stonier [ - ] married William Assiter, distiller of London. Had land in Stephney and Bethnal Green, from her father.
- Robert Stonier [ - ] Named in wills of George and John. married .....
- Caleb Stonier of Wapping, distiller, will proved 1688 PCC mentions brother Joshua and cousin, William Ausiter married Mary ...... [ - ]
- Samuel Stonier [ - ]
- Joseph Stonier. [ - ]
- Joshua Stonier [ - ] In will of John. married Ann ..... [ - ]
- Mary Stonier [ - ] married ..... Thompson [ - ]
- Ellen Stonier [ - ] married ..... Darby [ - ]
Return to GENEALOGY